Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download Full Version
Microsoft Office 2013 Full version latest Free Download
Microsoft Office 2013 free download full version is a productivity suite. As a successor of Microsoft 2010, the 2013 version features many enhancements. Some of the enhancements include extended file formats and a sleeker user interface.
Microsoft Office 2013 free download full version
The suite contains a variety of Office programs that include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access 2013, publisher 2013, OneNote 2013 and Project 2013. As a cloud suite, the app allows users to work on their documents online through any browser.
Supported file types
Video (AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLI MP4, MPG, FLC…)
Photo (JPEG, WMV, WMF, EMF, GIF, TIF, BMP…)
Documents (HTML, DOC, MHT, XML, WPS, HTML, TXT…)
New Features in Microsoft 2013 Free Download Full Version
The Suite is designed with several new features when compared to its Office predecessors. One new feature is concerning PowerPoint. In this regard, users can now add photos to their presentations easily. Such photos may be retrieved from the user’s album or their online network sites.
In addition, users will realize that downloading and installing Microsoft 2013 is faster and easier. Notably, one need not worry about uninstalling the previous versions or the large space required. The suite is remarkably small. In addition, users can use the suite a few minutes after download.
More so, users of Word can now view and add videos and online images. These can be searched from one’s album or online.
Excel 2013, on the other hand now contains more easy to work with charts and spreadsheets. In this regard, the charts now contain more information. Including, formulas and table formats. Once information is created and the chart option selected, the chart takes in the changes immediately. Also, users can see the different chart changes automatically when hovering among different information within the chart option.
Excel 2013 now contains a timeline slicer. The tool organizes the different information according to their date of creation. This makes it remarkably easy to find specific data and jump from one data to another.
PowerPoint 2013 too, has been greatly improved. To start with, the working templates have been enhanced to be fit for wide-screen projection. Secondly, Users of PowerPoint 2013 now have wider options of images and videos to add to their presentations. More so, it is now easier to add corrections, frames, and effects. Thirdly, PowerPoint 2013 makes it easy for more than one person to work on a presentation. This could be through the web app or the PowerPoint desktop version.
- Allows use Customize the ribbon and select their preferred language
- Offers three office themes to choose from. That is white, pale grey and dark grey.
- Office Excel is built with contextual tool that allows easy editing and preview of charts
- Easy scheduling of appointments with friends enabled by the pop-up preview of appointments and tasks
- PowerPoint templates with multiple colour themes
- Outlook 2013 touch option now contains five commands
- Outlook 2013 adopts the windows 8 user interface
- Does not support the Windows older versions including Windows XP
- Has introduced a subscription pricing, known as Office 365 for users who wish to enjoy online storage of documents and automatic synchronizing of settings
- The multi- touch functionality is only available with a touch enabled device
Features of Microsoft Office 2013 Free download
- Supports 32 bit and 64-bit versions
- Available in multi languages
- Compatible with desktop, tablets and mobile devices
- Reader mode in Word 2013
- Enables sharing of work online
- Up to 7GB online storage space
- Chart Advisor in the Office Excel
- Five outlook frequent commands: reply, delete, flag, mark as unread and move to folder
- Handy command when writing an email
- Offers the ‘All ‘and ‘unread’ buttons in Outlook
- Quick formatting tools in Excel 2013 and PowerPoint 2013
- Thumbnail view for images from the social media
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
Minimum system requirements
- 1GHZ processor
- 1GB Ram for 32-bit processor
- 2GB ram for 64- bit processor
- 3GB available hard disc space
How to download and install
- If user has installation key, click on Microsoft download page
- Enter your product key when prompted
- Proceed to download
- If user already registered their copy of office 2013
- Click on the office. Microsoft.com
- Click on install Office
- Key log in details
- Initiate download