Opera Browser 42.0.2393.94 for windows
Opera Browser for Windows free download. Looking to get the best possible internet experience? Want a browser which is user-friendly, but still has a lot of innovative features? If you are looking for all this and so much more, then you are in the right place. Opera Browser provides an internet experience which traditional browsers are a little shy of providing. Opera is best known as an awesome mobile browser, but there is an equally impressive desktop version available too. Opera is an innovative and easy to use a browser which comes packed with a lot of useful functions.
The software takes the online experience to a whole new level. It is fast, responsive and has a solid feel. The dominant features are extremely easy to use. The software has a good interface which makes it user-friendly for everyone. Let us take a look at some of the unique features to Opera browser latest version.
Key Features Opera 42.0.2393.94 Browser For PC
- There is a speed dial feature which is customizable. You decide how many and which pages you want to keep in your speed dial window. The columns and rows are customizable. You can change the background image of this window to the zoom ratio you like.
- Unlike most traditional browsers Opera provides customizable tab arrangement and placement. You can tile horizontally, vertically or cascade the tabs with a single click. It is allowing you to see the contents of several pages at once.
- There are multiple windows for easy editing and simple controls. You can switch between the video tools and reliable tools with just a single click.
- Tab stacking feature allows you to save space. Some websites require you to open several tabs at once like FB pages or Reddit. You can assign similar tabs to a stack which saves you the trouble to scroll through your tab area.
- A live window has an embedded player in which you can play your video for testing purposes. Playing the video from any point is simple and intuitive.
- In the case of getting a slow internet connection, you can use the turbo function. This function reduces the image quality of the websites. This allows you to surf even on a slow connection.
- Sometimes you want to go back while still keeping the current tab open. In traditional browsers, you would save the address and then go back and reopen the page in another tab. Tab Duplication feature saves you this trouble. You can simply duplicate the current tab.
- If you are not a fan of horizontal scrolling, then the fit to window width feature is available for you. The content of the page is fit to window width, so you don’t need to scroll.
- In case, you have seen 10 or 20 pages of a site and want to go back to the site you were earlier on like Google search. You can press back 20 times, or if you are using Opera, you can simply rewind.
- In traditional browsers if we close a tab it takes us to the tab placed closest to it while Opera takes you directly to the recent activity tab. The one you were using earlier.
- Opera can automatically zoom in or out depending on the text and image sizes in websites. This helps you to get the best out of your browsing experience.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP or later
- Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- OS X Lion(10.7) or later
Author Note: Opera is an innovative and user-friendly web browser which is packed with a lot of great features.Be at the top of modern technology trends with Opera.