NaturalReader 14 License key
Naturalreader 14 for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 is a new reading experience: and oh did I mention it’s free? It’s one of the best text to speech software programs out there. It reads text like news pages on the web, youeBooks, any documents you have out loud to you in a natural and clear voice. Now every eBook is an audio book!The software has a range of voices to choose; you can even change the speed of the voice. The software has a range of languages to choose from also. After listening to the text, you can then save that speech as an audio file to your computer tablet or phone. Natural Reader can also recognize text. This means, for example, that you can take a picture of a page with your phone. Upload that photograph and a natural reader can read it to you.
Naturalreader 14 Ultimate is designed to be super easy to use and intuitive. This kind of technology is perfect for so many uses and situations. Firstly students up to their ears (no pun intended) in documents and reading work. Reading and hearing what has been read helps to engage the brain and enforces the words in your memory. It is also useful for writers and editors who want to proofread their writing and get a feel for the flow at the same time. This program would also be essential for people with dyslexia, other learning difficulties, and people with poor sight even. Since it’s so easy to use and customizable to each and every person it’s suitable and helpful technology for everyone!
Supported file types:
- Txt files
- PDF files
- Word documents
- Epub files
- RTF files
- Converting text into the spoken word
- Customizable voices, language and speed of spoken word. Even add pauses.
- Ability to allow the user to save audio files (mp3 or wave) of the voice speaking any text
- The user can specify whole pages of text to be spoken or even just one word.
- Uses OCR (optical character recognition) to read printed documents and convert them to speech and audio.
- Converts multiple documents to MP3 simultaneously.
- Can be used in app form on IOS devices
- Windows XP
- Mac 10.10
- Windows 7,
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- One of the operating systems mentioned above.
- 500MHZ processor
- 64MB memory (128 recommended)
- 500-600MB free disk space to save files
How to install and use:
- Go to the natural reader website
- Click ‘free download for windows’ or ‘free download for Mac’ depending on your setup.
- A pop-up box will ask if you wish to ‘run the file: click ‘Run.’
- Click begin setup, then read each page before clicking next until you reach ‘Install.’
- Wait while the program installs on your computer.
- Tick the ‘Launch’ button before clicking ‘finish.’
- Use button marked ‘auto’ to change the voice
- The ‘settings’ icon allows you to change speaker speed and how much text the voice should speak.
- ‘Display’ changed the look of the text on the screen.
- Press the ‘play’ symbol to begin to have your text read!