Firefox Offline Installer Full Version Download
Mozilla Firefox offline installer has been one of the most popular web browsers available. Owing to its popular demand, the web browser issues updates every year packing new features and a better user interface. Firefox’s superior features are only matched by its security protocol. The protocol has a firewall that restricts access to malicious web pages. Access to the internet via such websites is limited to avoid accidental download of Trojan viruses. To make access to websites more fruitful experience, the browser offers numerous add-ons that can customize your browsing experience. Coming to the interface, the browser has a de-cluttered design and the layout has been meticulously designed for ease of use. The best part is that you can customize it as per your needs and use the layout to complete your tasks.
Supported File Types
- The software can be installed as a .exe application file and can be run using the same file extension, so it is very much user-friendly and anybody can handle the installation.
Main Features of Firefox Offline Installer For Windows
- A graphical interface that is user-friendly
- Easy install to Mozilla’s Latest versions
- Direct installation to desired local disk
- Automatic installation in system’s language with support for French, Chinese, German, etc.
- Fast-paced, efficient browsing experience.
- Secure browsing protocol for almost all websites
- Option to open multiple different tabs that have an independent dedicated search and taskbar.
- A variety of themes for the browser is available in the options section
- Add-on library that has most popular add-ons available across platforms
- Ad-block feature
- Pop-up block feature
- Password manager
- Available on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP and higher
- A Pentium 4 or better processor equipped with SSE2 support
- A minimum of 512 MB of free RAM for smooth operation
- A wireless 802.11n,Ethernet, or Broadband connection is a must to access the internet
- 200MB of space in the hard drive for both the installer as well as the browser.
How to install and use:
- A PC Download will open the installation wizard. You may have to approve for permissions for both the installer and the browser
- Finish all necessary requirements for the setup wizard and accept all terms and conditions
- Once installed, Mozilla Firefox will open automatically and can also be accessed from the start menu – whichever way you prefer.